The days get shorter, but not fewer in number! IWF interest groups and the Board are eager to join with all our members for a rich autumn 2019. Just as a reminder, our typical autumn to early-winter activities include
- September kick-off social event
- Monthly general meetings on topics to be announced, in October and November
- December’s holiday party
- Weekly coffee mornings on Wednesdays
- Starting right off in September with Book Club and the book for each month
- Monthly “Kocktailclatsch” – an evening outing (aperitivo!) which is open to partners and friends too
- More-or-less monthly activities with our numerous interest groups (language exchange, diners’ club, wakers & runners, Ramblers, …
- And who knows how many other opportunities and spontaneous meet-up’s made thanks to the IWF online Forum and our marvelous membership!
If you’re not a member yet, give it a think!