You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.iwfbologna.com
1. Cookies – General description
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the visited website to the user’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to recognize the device on the next visit. In fact, at each subsequent visit, cookies are sent from the user’s device to the website.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent; the expiration and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the user when s/he returns to visit a website or navigates from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed by the same operator of the website visited by the user (first-party cookies), as well as by a different website that installs cookies through the first website (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them. This happens because the visited website may contain elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited website.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
· session cookie (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed;
· persistent cookie active until its expiration date or its deletion by the user.
· first-party cookies sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting;
· third-party cookies sent to the browser by other websites and not by the website you are visiting.
· technical cookies;
· navigation/indispensable/performance/process or security cookies contribute to the functioning of the website, for example, the possibility of navigating between pages or accessing protected areas. If it is blocked, the website cannot function properly;
· functionality/preferences/location/status cookies for the session allow you to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the website (preferred language, size of texts and fonts, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised;
· statistical/analytic cookies a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without data crossing, similar to technical cookies in purpose, used to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact;
· non-technical cookies;
· third-party statistical/analytical cookies without IP masking, without data crossing, used to collect information to generate usage statistics, with possible user identification and tracking, for the website to understand how visitors interact;
· profiling/promotional/advertising/tracking or conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant for a user (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are also used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. Cookies used by IWF Bologna
IWF Bologna, the owner of processing personal data collected through the Website, in accordance with national and European regulations on the protection of personal data, wishes to inform users that its Website uses so-called “technical” cookies: these are cookies that are used for the browsing experience or provide a service requested by the user; they are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations would not be performed or would become more complex and/or less secure.
Below is a list of technical cookies currently used by the Website, with an indication of their name, the function performed by each of them, and their duration:
Ignoring it causes the banner to appear repetitively.
|elementor||A WordPress cookie that helps improve website construction. It is a live page builder.||Technical cookie|
Users are informed that the Website does not use any type of “profiling” cookie.
Considering that the continued state of improvement for automatic control mechanisms does not currently make them free of errors or malfunctions, it is specified that this document will be subject to updates. Therefore, the user is invited to periodically visit this section of the Website to view any changes or additions.
In general, beyond the types of cookies used by this Website, we wish to inform you that, in addition to the protections provided by current legislation, options are available for navigating without cookies, for example:
· Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, so you can reject them by default, through the specific settings on your browser.
· Activate the “Do Not Track” option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As said, however, not all websites are set up to respect this option (discretionary).
· Activate the “anonymous browsing” mode: by using this function, you can navigate without leaving traces of your browsing data in the browser. The websites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history, and the new cookies will be deleted. However, the anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves to prevent browsing data from being kept in the browser. Your browsing data will continue to be available to website operators and connectivity providers.
· Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do this in all browsers. Remember, however, that new cookies are downloaded every time you connect to the Internet, so deletion should be performed periodically.
3. How can I control the cookie preferences ?
If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic deletion of cookies. For further information on the topic of so-called “Cookies”, please consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
To find out how to limit, block, and/or remove the cookies on your device, please visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org